Hier die Original Meldung aus Roskilde zu der neuen App.
Now you can explore this year’s festival through our app. Read artist descriptions, listen to sound bites, watch our videos on YouTube, stay up-to-date with the latest news and tell your friends who you’re excited about seeing this summer.
It doesn’t end here, though. In June, the app will be updated and become festival-ready by adding these features:
- Schedule: Who’s-playing-when-and-where
- Map: A map of the entire festival that shows you where you are, mark where you live, help find your way home at night and finds the great events – also at the campsite
- Camp Events: Your opportunity to advertise your own events – and for others to find them
- More Than Music: Overview of all the other activities the festival volunteers set up – that are not music
- My Roskilde: It collects your favourite music, camp events you want to go to and the More Than Music activities you want to experience.
- Festival Apps: An overview – with the option to download – apps developed by festival-goers and other festival apps developed by us and our partners. Read more about Labs
Info: All the practical information you need, when you’re at the festival – of course linked to maps and more.
How to get your hands on the app
The official Roskilde Festival smartphone app is developed in collaboration with software developers Trifork and designers Duckwise.